[SOMETIME AFTER LUKE BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF GUY... Connor will be dutifully waiting for him in the dungeon. Or, you know, wherever Luke decides to make his special delivery. Regardless of what state Guy is in after his second beatdown of the week, however, Connor isn't going to look terribly impressed.]
Already?
[And here he was, hoping Luke would yeet him into his fists some more.]
[At least the pope didn't come save his ass this time, so he still looks plenty miserable both physically and otherwise when he finally shows back up.]
Save it. [A snap, sharp and extremely irritated. It hurts SO MUCH to breathe but it's fine. It's FUCKING FINE.]
Just put me back in the cell. I'm not going anywhere else.
No. [Bluntly.] Three individuals are dead because of you, so I will not "save it."
[Moving in closer, just to get a better look at him.]
How badly did he beat you? [And why is it "cruel" and "bad" when Connor does it by proxy, but not Luke? :/ Smh.] I'm surprised Ion didn't come to your rescue again.
He stiffens visibly at the use of the familiar name. But Connor was, in fact, right there when he used it last time Piety was in the room.]
Piety didn't show up this time because I didn't call for him. Unlike Majima, I know Luke wouldn't try to kill me.
[And his injuries show as much. Bruising to the face and neck are obvious at first glance, and his struggle for breath comes from tension at his stomach rather than his sides.]
Majima wouldn't have killed you. Firstly, I was thorough in establishing limits for what he could and couldn't do to you. And secondly... Unlike you, he knows better than to kill someone who can't or won't defend themselves.
[Bitch.
The use of Ion's name is very, very intentional, though. Connor reaches up to tug him along to the cell, even though he's sure Guy would go willingly at this point. For now, there's nothing but disdain in his expression. Almost like he's looking at something particularly distasteful.]
[OKAY WELL GETTING DRAGGED ALONG?? He grunts in frustration, but lets himself be led with little resistance. They've been at this for nearly six days straight now. He knows not to bother fighting.]
And how the hell should I have known that? You locked him in with me when I had seconds to react. Of course I'm going to assume the obvious.
[Bluntly. He's not looking at him as they approach the cells, eyes firmly ahead.]
Beside, it was only appropriate to allow him to have his shot at you. [And at this, he he does move to glance back at him, first keeping him in the corner of his eyes. His pace slows down slightly as he does — and so do his words.] After all... You purposefully... avoided...
[He trails off just as they come to a stop a couple of feet away from the cell. His eyes are widening slightly as he turns to take a proper look at him, almost as if realizing something for the first time.
[Slowly, still staring at him wide-eyed. A moment passes where he doesn't say anything — and then his expression is shifting, almost like a cross between being completely flustered and utterly disgusted.]
I— Shit. [HM. Letting go of his grip on him, all too suddenly, and taking a step away from him.] Get back in your cell. Now.
w6, early wednesday evening.
Already?
[And here he was, hoping Luke would yeet him into his fists some more.]
im so frightened
Save it. [A snap, sharp and extremely irritated. It hurts SO MUCH to breathe but it's fine. It's FUCKING FINE.]
Just put me back in the cell. I'm not going anywhere else.
it's fine maybe
[Moving in closer, just to get a better look at him.]
How badly did he beat you? [And why is it "cruel" and "bad" when Connor does it by proxy, but not Luke? :/ Smh.] I'm surprised Ion didn't come to your rescue again.
no subject
He stiffens visibly at the use of the familiar name. But Connor was, in fact, right there when he used it last time Piety was in the room.]
Piety didn't show up this time because I didn't call for him. Unlike Majima, I know Luke wouldn't try to kill me.
[And his injuries show as much. Bruising to the face and neck are obvious at first glance, and his struggle for breath comes from tension at his stomach rather than his sides.]
no subject
Majima wouldn't have killed you. Firstly, I was thorough in establishing limits for what he could and couldn't do to you. And secondly... Unlike you, he knows better than to kill someone who can't or won't defend themselves.
[Bitch.
The use of Ion's name is very, very intentional, though. Connor reaches up to tug him along to the cell, even though he's sure Guy would go willingly at this point. For now, there's nothing but disdain in his expression. Almost like he's looking at something particularly distasteful.]
no subject
And how the hell should I have known that? You locked him in with me when I had seconds to react. Of course I'm going to assume the obvious.
no subject
[Bluntly. He's not looking at him as they approach the cells, eyes firmly ahead.]
Beside, it was only appropriate to allow him to have his shot at you. [And at this, he he does move to glance back at him, first keeping him in the corner of his eyes. His pace slows down slightly as he does — and so do his words.] After all... You purposefully... avoided...
[He trails off just as they come to a stop a couple of feet away from the cell. His eyes are widening slightly as he turns to take a proper look at him, almost as if realizing something for the first time.
And then his grip tightens.
Hm.]
no subject
What the hell?
Guy's brow tightens as Connor's eyes scan over him, shifting himself back as much as he can without fighting the android's grip.]
Purposefully avoided what?
no subject
[Slowly, still staring at him wide-eyed. A moment passes where he doesn't say anything — and then his expression is shifting, almost like a cross between being completely flustered and utterly disgusted.]
I— Shit. [HM. Letting go of his grip on him, all too suddenly, and taking a step away from him.] Get back in your cell. Now.